Fishing Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: NEW MEMBERS  (Read 14175 times)

raymond

• Weekend Warrior
  • http://fishmich.com/
    • View Profile
Re: NEW MEMBERS
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2017, 12:59:04 AM »

Find Trevor Larson's posts on here about st clair. He knows how to fish lsc. I fished with him once the only time I fished st. Clair and we caught over 300 white bass it was amazing.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

I will check that out. Thanks!

Papa t

• Weekend Warrior
  • http://fishmich.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: January 12, 2018, 11:49:59 AM »

Nice

Hobie-Wan Kenobi

• Avid Fisherman
    • View Profile
    • Follow Me On YouTube!!!!
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2018, 05:38:26 PM »

Let's bring this site back to life!!!!

A great local resource for us anglers to share information that applies locally instead of getting tips from Georgia.

I encourage everyone to post when they can to share information. I have been a longtime member on a larger forum and it's a great resource. Just suck that most of the info doesn't directly apply to us up in Michigan.

alleymad

• Moderators
  • Master Angler
    • View Profile
    • Spartan Toyota
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2018, 08:04:50 PM »

Let's bring this site back to life!!!!

A great local resource for us anglers to share information that applies locally instead of getting tips from Georgia.

I encourage everyone to post when they can to share information. I have been a longtime member on a larger forum and it's a great resource. Just suck that most of the info doesn't directly apply to us up in Michigan.

Not going to lie - I have been beyond derelict in my fishing efforts since the fall.  I was planning on going tomorrow (4/17) and probably still will despite the fact It seems unlikely that I will catch anything.  Every day Iíve had off for 3 months has either been 10 degrees, River out of its banks, or 85 mph wind.

Iíll post results - odds on favorite is skunk...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after."  ~ Henry David Thoreau

I sell cars: http://www.spartantoyota.com/

Neebo

• County Pro Staff
  • Master Angler
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 20, 2018, 04:05:59 PM »

I too have been slacking a bit.  I've been out but there hasn't been anything of note to post.  Usually this site slows down in the winter anyway.  I have to finish up building a trout rod and some spinners so I can get out for the opener next week.  Hopefully then I will have some stuff to post.
"Good things come to those who wade."
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Facebook Comments