$15 Entry Fee
See Last Competition Entries
5th- Entry Fee Refund
6th- Entry Fee Refund
2. Receive an email by 12:01am on July 15th 2014 with a secret password for pictures of fish.
3. Catch any legal species of fish in Michigan waters open to the public.
4. Take 3 pictures of fish with the password visible in EACH picture and in a natural environment where the fish was caught. One picture of you holding the fish, one picture of the fish being measured, and one close up picture of the measurement.
5. All entries of fish must be submitted to FishMich.com by 5:00pm on July 31st 2014.
6. Winners are based on the length of the fish caught divided by the MDNR Master Angler Award Minimum Length for that particular species. Highest percentage wins. In the event of a tie, first fish entered will be the winner. See lengths at left side of page.
7. Fish measurements are taken to nearest 1/8".
8. To enter a fish email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form on this page. Include length, fish species and the 3 required pictures.
9. Any entry that does not completely follow the rules or provide Clear measurements and pictures will be disqualified.(Be sure the overall length picture is straight on and not at an angle. Measurements must match in both pictures.
10. Fish measurement must be taken while fish is lying on a flat surface and measured in a straight manner. (not along the arch of the fish). Fish measurement picture must display fish on top of measuring device with both ends visible. Measurement must be taken with a rigid measuring device (non-flexible) that is not home-made or hand written and taken from tip of nose or lower jaw to end of fishes tail when pinched to form a point or natural.
11. FishMich is the overall judge and all results are final. FishMich is not responsible for any unlawful take or methods of fishing.
Length of Species
Cisco (Lake Herring)-16"
Great Lks. Muskellunge-42"
N. Hog Sucker-13"
Rainbow Trout- (Steelhead)-32"
Entry #1- 22" walleye
MDNR Mas. Ang. Min. Length is 29" so 22"/29"=75.862%
Entry #2- 13" brook trout
MDNR Mas. Ang. Min. Length is 15" so 13"/15"= 86.667%
Entry #3- 19" largemouth bass
MDNR Mas. Ang. Min. Length is 22" so 19"/22"=86.363%
Entry #4- 31" northern pike
MDNR Mas. Ang. Min. Length is 40" so 31"/40"=77.5%
3rd= northern pike
Be sure to fill out all of the form and click submit. We will contact you after submission has been reviewed.